Standard 8track disclaimer: Due to weird copyrighty things, you can only listen to the mix in its intended order once. So basically, if you're going to listen to it, you better sit down and listen to it all the way through or you won't get the full (sexy) experience.
Running Time: Aprox. 54 minutes
01. Lou Reed - Rock 'n' Roll*
02. The Rolling Stones - Street Fighting Man
03. Cream - Sunshine of Your Love
04. The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Are You Experienced?
05. Cream - White Room
06. The Beatles - I Want You (She's So Heavy)
07. Jimi Hendrix - Foxey Lady
08. The Velvet Underground - Foggy Notion
09. Jefferson Airplane - Plastic Fantastic Lover
10. The Beatles - Dear Prudencce
11. The Velvet Underground - Oh! Sweet Nothin'
*Indicates Track Pick
Ok I'll let you in on a little secret. This mix was supposed to be a bit longer, and include several songs more songs...but 8track has weird rules so this will have to do.
This mix breaks pretty much all of the rules regarding artist repetition and hipster street cred, but I don't give a damn. These are some prime, vintage booty call songs and I dare you to keep your clothes on for its entire duration.
...works every time.